Publisher of the site :
Camping les fontaines
23 avenue de Saint Nazaire
66140 Canet en Roussillon
Registered in the trade and companies register.
Registration at the RCS: 478 991 656 RCS Perpignan
Siret: 478 991 656 00024
Subject to value added tax.
Intra VAT FR 05 478 991 656
APE 552 C
Limited liability company with a capital of 8000.00 Euros
Head Office: 23 avenue de Saint Nazaire, 66140 Canet en Roussillon, France
Classification in 3 stars on 18/08/2011
Accreditation Number: 3-0278
Domain name hosted at
Data processing and liberties
The information collected on this site is used for the sole purpose of responding to the requests of the user and to send him information about the Camping les Fontaines in Canet.
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés", you can exercise a right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use these trackers to produce anonymous statistics of visits.
These trackers cannot technically be deactivated from the site. You can nevertheless oppose the use of these trackers, exclusively by setting your browser parameters. This setting depends on the browser you are using, but it is generally simple to make: in principle, you can either activate a private browsing function or only prohibit or restrict the tracers (cookies). Please note that cookies may have been saved on your device before you set up your browser: in this case, delete your browsing history, again using your browser settings.
Setting up your browser :
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" and then "Options".
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules", click on "Use Custom Settings for History".
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept Cookies".
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK".
Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu.
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab.
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept".
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK".
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options".
4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. From the "Cookie Settings" drop-down menu, select "Block All Cookies.
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept Cookies", check "Never".
5. If you wish to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "View Cookies".